Scheller healing center
Owner: Stefanie Scheller
HP Beate Daneyko Mayer
Tel ++ 49 07732 890 325 7
Fax++ 49 07732 890 380 3
Small business according to § 19 UStG
The professional title of alternative practitioner was awarded in Germany.
Member of the Association of German Alternative Practitioners
Professional regulations: Professional ordinance of German alternative practitioners
available at: http://www.heilpraktiker.org/files/seiteninhalt/inhaltsseiten/c_fuer_heilpraktiker/ca_berufsziel/ca-02-berufsordnung/ca-02-01-berufsordnung-2008-final.pdf
Professional liability insurance:
Post office box
The geographical scope of the insurance cover includes activities in Germany.
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .
We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Other legal information:
1. Should any content or the technical design of individual pages or parts of this website violate third-party rights or statutory provisions or otherwise cause competition law problems in any form, we ask you to notify us free of charge.
Rightly objected passages or parts of this website will be removed within a reasonable period or extensively adapted in accordance with the legal requirements, without the need for the involvement of a legal adviser on your part.
2. The author assumes no liability for the topicality, the correctness of the content and the completeness of the information provided on his website, unless the errors were intentionally incorporated. This relates to any material or non-material damage to third parties caused by the use of this website. All offers are non-binding. We expressly reserve the right to change, add to, or delete parts of our website or the entire offer or to temporarily or permanently cease publication without prior notice.
3. We endeavor to observe the copyrights to the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications. All brands and trademarks mentioned on our website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. However, if there are any complaints, please notify them without costing them. Rightly objected to content will be removed by us immediately.
4. The copyright to published works created by us remains solely with the respective author of the pages. Duplication or other use of such graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the respective author.
5. With the judgment of May 12th, 1998 the LG Hamburg decided that by placing a link one has to take responsibility for the contents of the linked page. According to the Regional Court, this can only be prevented by expressly distancing oneself from this content. We have placed links on our website to pages on the Internet whose content and updates are beyond our control. The following applies to all these links: "We have no influence on the design and content of third-party websites. We therefore expressly distance ourselves from all third-party content, even if a link has been placed on these external pages from our website." This declaration applies to all external links displayed on this website and to all contents of the pages to which the banners and links registered here lead.
Email: i firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice on media law:
Praxis u. Ausbildungsinstitut für
Dunkelfeldmikroskopische Vitalblutanalyse und
nach den Erkenntnissen von HP E.S.Scheller